The school Library is open to all students of the School. All classes are provided with at least one library period per week. Students have to observe the following rules:
- Strict silence must be maintained in the library.
- Books will be issued to students of classes VI and above.
- Each Student will be issued one book at a time. The book borrowed should be returned within one week. Failure to do so will result in a fine.
- No book will be further issued unless pending items are returned.
- Reference books are not for issue. These books can be referred to within the library only.
- Students should not disfigure or damage the books. Violation of this norm would invite suitable deterrent action, which may amount to the withdrawal of the library facilities for the student for a limited period or for the whole academic year.
- The charge for the lost book will be decided by the Librarian.
- Books read must be listed in library record in the diary.