- Tuition fee for 12 months and transportation fee for 11 months is to be paid for the full year.
- Fee can be paid either term wise (3 months) or monthly.
- Fee of the current month should be remitted on or before the o5th of the same month.
- Late fee will be charged at the rate of S.R 1/- for every day of default after the 05th of every month.
- The right of revision of fee structure is reserved with the Management.
- The fee defaulters will be removed from the school muster without any notice.
- One month fee will be exempted for those who are paying 12 months fees together.
- Long leave is not an excuse for non payment. The full fee for a month should be paid irrespective of the number of days the student attended school.
- If a student remains absent continuously for a period of two months without prior written permission, his/her name will be struck off from the rolls. If a student wishes to be re-admitted, he/she can do so by paying the re-admission fees of SR.250/-
(Visited 479 times, 1 visits today)