The MISJ has announced an essay writing competition for students as part of the International Labour Day 2016.
The essay contest would be conducted in English for students of class five to ten in three categories.
1. The topic for the sub junior category (class V to VI)
‘Child labour ,
2. The topic for the junior category (class VII and VIII)
‘What does a labour want?’
3. The topic for the senior category (class IX and X)
‘Celebrating the international labour movement ’.
All students From(V-X) MISJ Can participate in the contest.
Students are encouraged to read extensively before writing the essay.
Participants can take help from their parents and teachers in collecting information and resources. However, the final essay should be written by the students themselve
The essay should be typed in given format (Format Essay ContestAttached here) and must be around 200 words.
All entries should have admission number, name, age, class, House and email address along with the contact number.
Entries should be uploaded through School Website Only on or before May 03 at 12:30 PM.
For more details call 0503468314(Mr. Mohammed Ramees, Activity in Charge).
Submissions will be judged by teachers that include principal from MISJ.
Finalists will be judged by the HOD of Social Science based on the following criteria:
- Effectiveness in communicating ideas and fully addressing the requirements of the contest;
- Accurate research and analytical thinking;
- Creativity and originality in the content selection and presentation
Activity in Charge HOD (Social Science) Principal
Result will be published on 04 may 2016 at 2 Pm.