It has been decided to conduct school council election 2016-17 on 14 TH April. Students of class 5th onwards can participate in the election. The post except class prefect has been reserved for 9th and 10 th students only. Nomination forms can be collected from election commissioner Mr.Hussain.
Rules for the Candidates
- Nominations must be submitted on Sunday, 10th April 2016 before 11:00
- Confirmation of candidacy will be announced on Tuesday, 12th April 2016 at 08:30 am.
- The candidates who do not meet all requirements to stand for the election will be disqualified.
- The election commission will evaluate if the candidate is eligible to contest.
- All candidates who are accepted must attend the all candidates meeting on 12th April at 9:25am.
- This meeting is a mandatory requirement of candidacy. Any candidate not in attendance will be disqualified.
- Any posters, literature and campaign materials must be provided to the election commission for approval.
- The school premises should be kept clean during the campaign period.
- Sticking of posters on the walls is strictly prohibited.
- Handmade or printed pamphlets can be circulated during campaigning.
|Final date of Submission of the nomination forms||10-04-2016||11:00am|
|Scrutiny of nomination forms||11-04-2016||11:00 am|
|Withdrawal of nomination forms||11-04-2016||8:30 am|
|Publication of final candidate list||12-04-2016||08:30 am|
|Meet the candidate||12-04-2016||09:25 am|
|Campaigning||13-04-2016||10:30 am to 01:30pm|
|Voting||14-04-2016||08:30 am to 10:00 am|
|Result declaration||14-04-2016||02:00 pm|
Mr.Hussain Dr.Firoz Mulla
Election Commissioner Principal & Chief Election Commissioner
Candidates And Their Symbols